How do I renew my materials online?
You can renew your materials online at the Library's website by following these steps:
- Go to the online catalog.
- Log into your account. Your log in and password were provided when you received your card. If you have forgotten them, call the library at 509.527.4550 ext 3.
- Click the renew button to renew an item.
If items did not renew, it may be for one or more of the following reasons:
- The item has already been renewed twice.
- The item is on hold for someone else.
- The item is already overdue.
- Your total fines have reached the maximum amount of $10.
- Your Library card has expired.